What is CUSP?
Cusp is a library for sparse linear algebra and graph computations based on Thrust. Cusp provides a flexible, high-level interface for manipulating sparse matrices and solving sparse linear systems.
- Documentation reflects the master branch in anticipation of Cusp v0.5.0 releasing soon.
- Cusp v0.4.0 has been released with support for CUDA 5.5. See CHANGELOG for release information.
- Cusp v0.3.0 has been released with support for CUDA 4.1. See CHANGELOG for release information.
- Cusp v0.2.0 has been released! See CHANGELOG for release information.
- Cusp v0.1.2 has been released! v0.1.2 contains compatibility fixes for Thrust v1.3.0.
- Cusp v0.1.1 has been released! v0.1.1 contains compatibility fixes for CUDA 3.1.
- Cusp v0.1.0 has been released!.